Fan Fics - Pikachu: Journey In Search of Mew

Hello, I'm Pikachu, also known as the electric rodent. I love to show off my electricity to other Pokemon living around this area by releasing my powerful thundershocks. Just yesterday, I knocked out a Spearow. I live in Viridian Forest, and many bugs live here. Everyone knows me, the "Power Pika". No one can beat me, 'cause I am the strongest Pokemon in the world. All of my buggy friends know that well.

I've just awaken, and it's quite cloudy today. It's going to rain soon. I live under a huge tree, and I'm never lonely. I have friends all over the place. A few days ago, some trainer walked by and dropped her PokeGear. I played around with it, and started to listen to the radio. That's when I got mad.

On that stupid ol' radio, they said that some myterious Pokemon was flying around the skies of Johto and Kanto. They say that it's very powerful, and no Pokemon could beat it. They say that it's small and white, and is called Mew. That must be a new Pokemon, 'cause there are only seven types of Pokemon in the world: Me, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill. I'm right, right? Anyway, I don't believe that this Mew Pokemon can beat me, because no one ever did. I wonder what type of Pokemon are they. Bug or Electric? I don't know any other type.

Later that day I heard that there are over 251 Pokemon in the world! I just couldn't believe that! Well, maybe I was wrong. I guess that since I've been in this forest the whole time, I never got to know all the other Pokemon. I've made a decision: I'm going to travel the Pokemon world and try to see every type of Pokemon. Mostly, I will be searching for that Mew. And when I find it, I will challenge it to a battle, and see who is stronger.

Now I'm saying goodbye to all my bug friends, because I'm going to see the world, and find Mew. Just before I left, I think I saw it. But it was different from the discription in the radio. I think I saw two shadow figures. They looked like birds. I wonder what they are, I really do...

Story Info

Title:
Pikachu: Journey In Search of Mew

Author:
Mewtwo

Rating:
5

Parts
None