San Fics - The Start of a Relationship

It was a sunny afternoon in the Pokemon world. Ash as normal was bragging about his dreams of being the Pokemon Master. "Lets stop and eat," ordered Ash to his two friends Brock and Misty.

"What a beautiful spot" replied Misty "Why don't we rest and release all of our Pokemon so they can enjoy themselves." So Ash released Bulbasaur, Heracross, Squirtle and Chikorita. "Enjoy yourselves, pick some fruit or something but don't go to far," joked Ash.

30 mins later

"Has anyone seen Bulbasaur or Chikorita?" asked Ash. None of Ash's Pokemon could tell Ash where they had gone, Ash couldn't understand them anyway.

So Ash, Misty and Brock went in search for Chikorita and Bulbasaur, they found them near a huge tree with cherries on it. Chikorita and Bulbasaur were talking to each other then suddenly Bulbasaur used vine whip to collect some cherries.

The problem was they were about 10cms out of his reach and his attempts just get knocking cherries down like bombs. Bulbasaur kept trying to dodge the falling cherries and Chikorita found this amusing. Bulbasaur saw Chikorita laughing at him so picked her up, with vine whip and lifted her to the top of the tree.

Meanwhile Ash, Misty and Brock were all watching Chikorita and Bulbasaur. Ash commented on how his Chikorita and Bulbasaur get on well, and Misty nudged Brock, trying to tell him something.

Chikorita could now reach the cherries and started throwing them into Bulbasaur's awaiting mouth. She threw a few down and then decided to have a little fun. She picked up a load of Cherry's and aimed them at Bulbasaur. Red colours went everywhere except for Bulbasaur's mouth; his green body was covered in red colors.

Chikorita started to laugh again and Bulbasaur replied by laughing with her. Chikorita walked slowly towards Bulbasaur and ate a cherry that had landed on his cheek, kissing him as she pulled the cherry of his cheek.

The only reaction Misty gave out was "how cute." Ash being as stupid as he is couldn't figure out what was going on and Brock was taking notes.

Suddenly a known motto could be heard, it was like a broken record, prepare for trouble ECT. James lowered the balloon and grabbed Bulbasaur, "Now we have a rare Pokemon for the boss," they cheered. Chikorita with a tear in her eye shouted Chika, chi.

Who's that Pokemon? It's Umbreon!

At Team Rockets secret hut they called their boss, "Sir, we have a Bulbasaur for you". James joked to Meowth women are bossy; suddenly they heard Jessie go hmmm. James replied are you agreeing, but Jessie stated, no I'm waiting for the chance to hit you. Suddenly Meowth, James, and Jessie started fighting.

The door smashed down and there was Chikorita, Ash and company staring at team rocket. Chikorita used vine whip to free the tied up Bulbasaur and Jessie sent out Lickitung. Chikorita grabbed Lickitung tongue with her vine whip and swung him to the ground. Pikachu used thunder shock and blew Team Rocket away.

As Ash, Brock and Misty were getting ready to travel to the Pokemon Center to stay for the night they caught Chikorita and Bulbasaur rubbing their heads together.

It seems that Chikorita and Bulbasaur may be starting what hopes to be a wonderful relationship.

Story Info

Title:
The Start of a Relationship

Author:
very_cute_pikachu

Rating:
3

Parts
None